Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sleeping is one of our favorite activities. Well, it is more of a non-activity I guess. (I am actually sleeping right now as I am writing this blog. Don't ask how I do it!) Earlier today we had a visitor at the house and we showed that we are really well behaved. Our owners were SO happy that we did not attack the visitor and try to eat him. Apparently they have had some bad experiences with their previous dog, Molly, that had a mean streak in her. I'll show you a picture of her sometime. We know Molly is a sensitive topic to our owners since she passed away quite recently after twelve years of great companionship. She must have been something special by they way our owners talk about her. They get all teary eyed... Today though it sounded as if our behavior with respect to the visitor was a welcomed and positive change. Not that Molly was not a fantastic dog. She really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment