Thursday, August 13, 2009

OK! OK! So many of you have asked for a picture of my girlfriend so I guess I had better show you one. Before I do I want you to know that she is the best girlfriend a dog could ask for. I don't want you to think that I am trying to make fun of her by showing this particular picture but you know what they say: A picture says a thousand words so here goes. Isn't she cute? Actually this picture does not do her justice because the cone shaped object our "owners" put on her head is not that attractive in my opinion. It is also very annoying in that she bumps into everything and everybody in the most ridiculous way! I know what that feels like since they tried this cone on me too. I figure they realized that it didn't look that good on me so they took it off after a while and since then I haven't had to wear it. Perhaps it's more of a girl thing. My owners keep saying things like "Sure glad that's over with" and "No puppies for you!". Not sure what that is referring to since I never planned to have any puppies with Stella anyway! She is more like a sister. You know what I mean? I am sure you have felt the same about someone in your life. Humans do and say the strangest things...

1 comment: