Saturday, January 30, 2010


The New Year has started and it has been a bit crazy. Our owners went back to work and school after the Holidays and we went back to being nuts! Stella and I have been working our way through the house and devouring items that have been conveniently placed (?) for us to find and chew on. It is just no fun being by ourselves for any length of time... Our owners are very understanding and have now made it more exciting for us by placing things in much more inaccessible places, something that is providing us with daily challenges. I have an alternative interpretation to why they are doing this (making it more difficult for us to find stuff to tear apart) but I will keep that thought to myself for now. If it turns out that I am right I will share it with you and take credit for having figured it out. For now I will continue living in the belief that pretty much everything soft in this world: pillows, gloves, blankets, socks, t-shirts, paperbacks, magazines, exists for us to chew on and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment