Monday, September 14, 2009


Now I am not a very sensitive guy but I am getting a bit annoyed at my buddy Stella, since she always tries to steal the spotlight. If there is a picture to be taken (of me!) then Stella almost always squeezes in front of me... The picture to the right is a case in point. Now I was perfectly placed on the pillow and guess what? There she is all of a sudden almost entirely blocking me from view from the camera! What is that all about? I am sure there are no humans that behave like that...
The same thing happens if I am being petted by one of my owners. Everything is fine and then there she is, sticking her big head in front of mine trying to grab everyone's attention and affection. I do like her a lot and we have a lot of fun together but come on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment